You do not have to pay full price for Sirius Radio
Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

452 posts 71 threads Joined: Oct 2023
02-08-2024, 09:39 AM -
I have had it for years.  I had a promotional rate of $7.77 (including fees).  It just went up to $24.60.  Called to cancel. Automated system immediately offered me a rate of $15.  I said no.  They got a live person on the phone who gave me the $7.77 rate back.  Played the same game with The Athletic last fall.  

Seems to work with about any subscription. Even if it cancels, they will send you emails begging you back. Washington Post up next for me. Big Grin
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,698 posts 497 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-08-2024, 10:12 AM -
(02-08-2024, 09:39 AM)Ladypanther Wrote: I have had it for years.  I had a promotional rate of $7.77 (including fees).  It just went up to $24.60.  Called to cancel. Automated system immediately offered me a rate of $15.  I said no.  They got a live person on the phone who gave me the $7.77 rate back.  Played the same game with The Athletic last fall.  

Seems to work with about any subscription. Even if it cancels, they will send you emails begging you back. Washington Post up next for me. Big Grin

You GO, girl...!!!   Big Grin

As the Truman slogan seemed to imply....  "Give 'em Hell, Harry" (LP..).  Of course, not really Truman's words. (Some reporter or supporter..??) 
Truman actually said, "I don't give them Hell. I just tell the truth, and they think it's Hell."  --- Not an exact quote, but it's something like that.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum  (Another NON quote, really..).  

In any event, you have a good record going. Don't stop now.!!
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,099 posts 690 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-08-2024, 07:22 PM -
My wife totaled her car back in November, and I gave her my 2016 Honda CRV and bought me a used 2015 Ford Focus Titanium to drive back and forth to work.  Apparently, whoever owned the car before me has a subscription because I get all the channels on Sirius Radio.  The problem is, I don't listen to the radio much.  Usually I use Spotify with my own playlist on Spotify.