Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,763 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-07-2020, 10:06 AM -
I've asked this same question several times on here. No one has offered an answer or explanation. Sooo... I've had to go running about and searching in an attempt to mollify or curb my curiosity. Of course, since no one answered there is the very sure and certain possibility that (dare I say it.??) maybe no one cares. However, I feel somewhat vindicated in my search because the answer was readily available (sort of..).

So.... In case you missed it.....
With the appearance of our new Panther's reporter, Kristen Balboni, I have been wondering..... What happened to Caroline Cann.???   What I didn't realize, before researching, that whatever it was, it was catching. The same malady infected both Caroline AND Max Henson.

So, without further blabbing, here is "The Answer".!!

Caroline Cann and Max Henson have both decided to leave the Panthers for greener (other..) pastures. This means, of course, that Caroline will no longer grace the sidelines of Panther games with her own self as she has been replaced (apparently.) with Kristen Balboni who appears ready and able to take up the slack. Max, dear old Max, the boon (or bane..??) of Panthers dot com, will no longer be writing for us. Both of these folks were also heavily invested in Panthers digital formats like Podcasts, and these too will disappear, supposedly to be replaced with something new.

For those who care, here is a link to a Podcast (The Group Chat..) that explains it all. Incidentally, this particular episode includes some interesting banter from Jordan Gross and Jake Delhomme who were guests.

https://www.panthers.com/audio/the-group...-departure
This post was last modified: 05-07-2020, 10:12 AM by Hobbit99.
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-07-2020, 05:36 PM -
To be honest, I hadn't a clue what happened to her, and this is the first I have heard about Max leaving.

But I have to admit, I like Kristen Balboni. ;)
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,763 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-07-2020, 09:10 PM -
(05-07-2020, 05:36 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: To be honest, I hadn't a clue what happened to her, and this is the first I have heard about Max leaving.

But I have to admit, I like Kristen Balboni. ;)

Yep... Me too. I think she will do just fine.!!
I liked Caroline Cann OK too. She seemed a little, i don't know, "pushy" maybe.?? Seemed like she was always in a hurry to lead the conversation. Maybe she just liked to hear herself talk.!!  Anyway, I liked her OK. I think Kristen is better though.!!
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-08-2020, 09:11 AM -
Yeah, Kristen reminds me of "your favorite high school teacher". She is comfortable asking questions and leading the group.