Started by BlackCatzFan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-27-2022, 02:25 PM -
https://www.panthers.com/video/panthers-...e-fitterer

Great video.  Really cool to see the dialog before the picks.  Ickes, I’m super fired up to have, and the team has him as the best overall.  They interestingly had Matt as their number 1 QB as well, which is cool.  

Now, question is, is this all real, or remade for publicity?
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,763 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-27-2022, 06:53 PM -
Well, I'm pretty sure this was all filmed "as it happened". You can't fake the actual room, and the calls etc. It's amazing that we managed to get BOTH of our top choices. Hard to believe, but the video shows it to be true.

Ekwonu is the MAN.!! He has to be the absolute best choice for the Panthers. So, SO happy we got him. AND.... He is SO happy to be here.! It doesn't get any better than that.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,192 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-28-2022, 01:28 AM -
Great video! Glad we got both our top choices at t n qb. I hope it works out. How many 3rd rd qbs have done well since Wilson though? Carr 2nd I think? Any more?

Some old greats land on the list. 3rd/ later.

After my research (scrolling through when qbs have been taken in draft last 20 yrs) if we picked right, we might have found a gem. Lots of 1sts didn’t pan out. If we hit on a 3rd rounder that’s great! Close on 1st rd v the rest. Real close. I’d tell everyone to look that up. Montana was a 3rd rd pick. Not saying corals that good yet. I’m just hoping. I do hope Sam can hold him off awhile. He needs seasoning. Heh.
This post was last modified: 05-28-2022, 02:15 AM by Josh21.