#57 DAMIEN WILSON-MLB---WHAT IS THE SITUATION.??
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,763 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
07-16-2022, 07:50 AM -
One of the positions that concerns me is MLB. Our 'middle-ground' is a question mark. We have Safety guys, but they're not MLBs...not really. I know Chinn could probably fill in, but we need him on the back end. So we brought in Damien Wilson.  Wilson has the experience and has performed at a high level. Our LB room was looking better. Then....Wilson gets handed his butt down in Texas when he (apparently..) did 'something' to 'someone' and some 'property'. These events were of the "Domestic Situation" type. Wilson was subsequently arrested and charged. He now awaits some sort of decision about the legal aspects down there....And the Panthers...??  The Panthers just wait.!!

So what happens now.??  Who knows. If nothing is solved in the coming weeks, then he probably starts the year on the Commissioner's Exempt List. I THINK ( I am not certain..) that he will take part in training camp, but then will be 'held out' administratively on "the List." One important thing to note. If (while.??) he is on "The List..", he will not count toward the roster. So the Panthers could, and probably should, replace him with someone who can play. Who would that be.?? Is there a 'search' in progress as we speak.??  All good questions..... NO good answers.  Huh

Here is a little something from CSR about #57 (Damien Wilson..).

Cat Scratch Reader (CSR..): CSR--#57 Damien Wilson--His History and His Future,??