Started by Josh21

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,193 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-06-2024, 12:47 AM -
I said it once, but it’s not getting enough attention IMHO.  Our DC is staying!  Had a great year n love the continuity.  Big coup.  Wanted an o guy for head coach, keep Eviro.  Love we kept him.  4th in d?  Build on that please.  Canales, fix the o, Eviro, run the d back for a second year.  St help, n we could b ok.  Like our returners.  Cover not bad.

Don’t know why so small?

I said it once, but it’s not getting enough attention IMHO.  Our DC is staying!  Had a great year n love the continuity.  Big coup.  Wanted an o guy for head coach, keep Eviro.  Love we kept him.  4th in d?  Build on that please.  Canales, fix the o, Eviro, run the d back for a second year.  St help, n we could b ok.  Like our returners.  Cover not bad.
This post was last modified: 02-06-2024, 12:48 AM by Josh21.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-07-2024, 04:02 AM -
There are questions here...

First, and probably most important.... Canales has said he wanted Evero back. So, it looks like he got his wish. So, what is Evero's future look like here.?? Will he have full control of the Defense.?? What about the D players.? Who goes - Who stays.?? Will the Panthers Defense look anything like last year's D.?? Where will the emphasis be.??

There are SO many questions right now.  I want to see the entire coaching tree filled in.  I want to see how OUR FAs fare over the next couple of months.  Free Agency starts in March (March 13) with the new contract year. Negotiations start on the 11th.  The draft is in late April (25, 26, 27...).

Lots of time yet before things start falling apart, or (preferably..) before things start coming together.

I'm happy to have Ejiro Evero back. He's a good DC. We can put a good Defense on the field again this year --- as long as most of the questions are answered.....
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
OceanPanther

107 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
02-07-2024, 09:33 AM -
I'm glad he's back. Considering the number of short fields the Offense put them in,, the number of injuries ( Defensive backs ) I thought the defense kept us in games. ( Miami was a cluster @$#& )
Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
02-07-2024, 10:09 AM -
(02-07-2024, 09:33 AM)OceanPanther Wrote: I'm glad he's back.  Considering the number of short fields  the Offense put them in,,  the number of injuries ( Defensive backs )  I thought the defense kept us in games.  ( Miami  was a cluster  @$#& )

Agree.   Thumbsup
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-08-2024, 07:23 PM -
He did a really solid job with the Defense, considering what he had to work with and all that was going on with the Team. Glad he's back.
BlackCatzFan

370 posts 43 threads Joined: Dec 2019
02-12-2024, 12:12 PM -
I’m not going to be a complete Debbie downer, but while I feel like Evero did a great job, and I wanted him back, our O didn’t really move the ball, which allowed all opposing Offenses short fields hahaha