With the 7th Pick , In the 2020 Draft, The Carolina Panthers Take
Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

106 posts 11 threads Joined: Mar 2020
04-22-2020, 03:10 PM -
I hope everyone is doing well,  safe,  and getting through these crazy times.   Be Healthy.

While I am required to work at home,  what I sell is considered essential . ( sanitizers, disinfectants, toilet paper, mask, gloves etc )

So I haven't been able to pay much attention to the draft.

Who are we taking..  Who do you want us to take ?   Trading down to get more picks ? 

I'm curious to hear your thoughts.   Hurney, love or hate him, has done ok with some first round draft picks ..

Is there someone who can step in , from this draft , and take Lukes place ?  Bradberry ? 

We have so many holes to fill.  O line, ( L E F T   T A C K L E ) .. D end,,   D guards ?   Everything on the defense ??

I'm probably old fashion,,  and the current game may have passed me by,, but I feel we need a middle linebacker ..   They direct so much.. A Shut down corner can take away someone's big threat,, but  is that enough when teams send out 5 players in a pass play ..  What about a game changing DE ..    Would you dare take a   Tau at QB  with so much unknown..  ( that pick would disappoint me,, now what him win 7 super bowls lol )

I think I'm hoping for Isaiah Simmons ..
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2020, 04:31 PM -
Hey, if you are in need of a bonus this week, let me know lol

I say with the 7th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers pick Derrick Brown, DT (Because I think Isaiah Simmons is already gone, he would be MY choice, but I don't think he will make it to 7)
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2020, 04:36 PM -
It's a toss-up for me between Isaiah Simmons and Derrick Brown, but I have this growing feeling we will trade back later in the first round.

IF we do, I will say Kenneth Murray, Linebacker out of Oklahoma.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,760 posts 502 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-22-2020, 09:12 PM -
Hey OP... Glad to see you joining in.!!

Say, I need some of them mask thingies and maybe some of them special 'condom style' gloves. (You know the ones.... Thin and sensitive, snug fitting, and PROTECTIVE..!!!). Could also use some disinfectant wipes.....
Let me know when you can hook me up.!!! I got lotsa dollars to spend--I turned my pocket out the other day and found four, FOUR, pitchers of Washington.!! Extra ones mind you. I'm willing to part with half of 'em if you got the goods.....
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

04-23-2020, 02:19 AM -
(04-22-2020, 03:10 PM)OceanPanther Wrote: I hope everyone is doing well,  safe,  and getting through these crazy times.   Be Healthy.

I'm probably old fashion,,  and the current game may have passed me by,, but I feel we need a middle linebacker ..   They direct so much.. A Shut down corner can take away someone's big threat,, but  is that enough when teams send out 5 players in a pass play ..  What about a game changing DE ..    Would you dare take a   Tau at QB  with so much unknown..  ( that pick would disappoint me,, now what him win 7 super bowls lol )

I think I'm hoping for Isaiah Simmons ..

Let me say this about that...

Tagovaiola.will have to prove himself to me.... Recent broken hip... Prove you can take a NFL hit and get up and play. And have it happen over and over...???  I am NOT convinced.  ALSO...I am not particularly enamored with his arm strength. Maybe he won't need it..??  Who knows.  The only thing certain is he has NEVER played against this level of competition, and he is short. 

PROVE IT...shorty.!!

P.S. --- AND...He's wrong-handed.!! Whatever team prays to the Tua god....will have to re-make their offensive playbook.!!
This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 02:23 AM by Hobbit99.
OceanPanther

106 posts 11 threads Joined: Mar 2020
04-23-2020, 06:55 AM -
I should have mentioned.. I haven't seen disinfectant wipes in weeks. lol.. BUT,, some things are trickling in. We are under the Federal Mandate to follow the Homeland Security requirements . Meaning, we allot things ,, meaning,, Hospitals, and Military first and then down the food chain. I have had some hotels and property management receive the EPA approve Covid 19 disinfectants. That's good.
Serious story. Day Cares are essential. Dr' Nurses, first responders, etc. all need day care.. they are essential if they follow sticker guidelines. So one calls me asking about a certain soap. I told them we had over 100 cases.. the next day he ordered... there was ZERO .. UNC Hospitals and Navy Hospital / Camp Lejuene , and another , ordered.. Yes, they got it.. And that's what we want.

It's crazy times. To this day, I have no idea why the rush,/ run, on toilet paper. Makes no sense. By the way.. most of the toilet paper I sell, you don't want.. Think rest area , or state contract

Be Safe Everyone .

Hobbit99 Wrote:Hey OP... Glad to see you joining in.!!

Say,  I need some of them mask thingies and maybe some of them special 'condom style' gloves. (You know the ones.... Thin and sensitive, snug fitting, and PROTECTIVE..!!!).  Could also use some disinfectant wipes.....
Let me know when you can hook me up.!!! I got lotsa dollars to spend--I turned my pocket out the other day and found four, FOUR, pitchers of Washington.!! Extra ones mind you. I'm willing to part with half of 'em if you got the goods.....

The first week of March lol,,, I was able to actually help some out..  Not since then though..  I haven't seen wipes or mask since this all started. Sanitizer is beginning to show up , but goes out just as fast.. 

Hobbit,,  you find a picture of Lincoln and we'll talk LOL.. just kidding..
This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 07:01 AM by OceanPanther.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

04-23-2020, 09:16 AM -
(04-23-2020, 06:55 AM)OceanPanther Wrote:
Hobbit99 Wrote:Hey OP... Glad to see you joining in.!!

Say,  I need some of them mask thingies and maybe some of them special 'condom style' gloves. (You know the ones.... Thin and sensitive, snug fitting, and PROTECTIVE..!!!).  Could also use some disinfectant wipes.....

The first week of March lol,,, I was able to actually help some out..  Not since then though..  I haven't seen wipes or mask since this all started. Sanitizer is beginning to show up , but goes out just as fast.. 

Hobbit,,  you find a picture of Lincoln and we'll talk LOL.. just kidding..

Biggrin Thumbsup Worship

Lincoln.!!??!!  Man, you're dreaming son.... I ain't seen a Lincoln in like a long time.  Saw a VW though....

Stay safe brother...