Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,156 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-25-2020, 07:58 PM -
That's it, folks.  If this happens, I am truly DONE with this team and the NFL altogether.  If I cannot even watch a sports game without a bunch of political bullcrap, I'll be happier living without it. 

When does it start mattering what offends ME???

https://www.nfl.com/news/panthers-hc-mat...nal-anthem
This post was last modified: 06-25-2020, 08:00 PM by PantherFan007.
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-26-2020, 07:57 PM -
Ditto that.
Scjimk

23 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-27-2020, 08:32 PM -
Kneeling on a flag in the presence of a military soldier is usually not a good idea. Kneeling on a flag in front of a Pittsburgh Steelers fan won't get you too far either. ALL countries have problems and things surely need to be fixed. Denouncing your country isn't where to start. Making a difference in your country is the solution. Kneeling on the flag is counterproductive in the fight for justice. You might be seen on YouTube but you really haven't gained an inch of victory over injustice. If you are going to fight against something, fight smart and fight effectively.

I won't put up with that poorly placed protest either and my Panthers support will stop. NFL support will stop. 

There's a lot going on in the world right now as you all know. Much of it is being directed for power and money. The closer we get to the Nov election, the crazier it will become. If the craziness subsides after the election, you will have all the proof you need to know where this upset came from. Then what will you do?

The Bible says for me to watch and pray during times like this. I will do that without the network news and the NFL
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-28-2020, 09:57 AM -
and now it is lgtb promotion...I am DONE.

I never cared if you were "gay" or whatever acronym you chose to call yourself, until you started shoving it down my throat.
I never cared what color you were, if you were a good human, until you started blaming me for your problems.
I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.
I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.
I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said my beliefs are wrong.
Now. I care. I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late. But it will be. Soon.
I'm a very patient man at times. But I'm about out of patience. There are literally Millions of people just like me.
We have had enough.
PantherFan007
Administrator

06-28-2020, 08:12 PM -
My sentiments exactly on both of your responses. Be who you are. I could care less. Be what you are. I could care less. Treat me nice and with respect, and I'll treat you the same way. If you want to stop everything from being about race, stop making everything about race. I'm just throwing this out there in case all the geniuses out there haven't figured it out yet.
iiwii
Administrator

86 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-30-2020, 01:19 PM -
(06-25-2020, 07:58 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: That's it, folks.  If this happens, I am truly DONE with this team and the NFL altogether.  If I cannot even watch a sports game without a bunch of political bullcrap, I'll be happier living without it. 

I got a spare PS4 and an extra copy of Red Dead Redemption II

That will keep you busy for a little while.
PantherFan007
Administrator

06-30-2020, 05:26 PM -
(06-30-2020, 01:19 PM)iiwii Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 07:58 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: That's it, folks.  If this happens, I am truly DONE with this team and the NFL altogether.  If I cannot even watch a sports game without a bunch of political bullcrap, I'll be happier living without it. 

I got a spare PS4 and an extra copy of Red Dead Redemption II

That will keep you busy for a little while.

I might take  you up on it lol