Week 1 NFL wars
Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

106 posts 11 threads Joined: Mar 2020
09-08-2020, 02:51 PM -
I have no idea what to expect this game or this season. 

Our team is soooooo different than what we've seen in quite a while.
New coaches, new players , what will we see ??

Now,,  being completely honest,,  I'm just happy to be able to see the game on TV  Sunday.   No expectations ..  Win will be great. A loss doesn't seem to be unreasonable either..

GO Panthers
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-09-2020, 07:53 AM -
Honestly, I can't see (m)any wins this year. Still, I'm excited to see what it's building to. I think we're really moving in the right direction and predict this to be the first year in our "worst to first" project.

My prediction is that we start with an awful, lost defense that starts coming together as the year progresses, but will still have holes by the year's end. I think we'll have a very good offense, but it will feel that they just aren't quite there yet for the first half of the season. We'll finish the season having lost more than won, but feeling really good about the offense and having the draft spots to address the D and know the spots that need addressing.

I'm a patient person and I really like the idea of taking this year to build that team. Then in 2021 we'll be the hot young team in a division filled with retiring, elderly QBs.

By the way, as new/young as our team is and with no preseason, I think this first game is going to look REALLY sloppy.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,192 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
09-09-2020, 09:32 PM -
Yup. Sloppiness across the nfl is to be expected. I figure we have a good o, n an inexperienced d. Hope it goes ok, but I’ll just b glad to see football!