Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-12-2023, 07:41 PM -
Just playing all angles here because we never know what the Panthers' staff will do.  Thought I'd post some videos and thoughts about what I like about Bryce Young.

As I have said before, CJ Stroud or Bryce Young are both "Elite" quarterbacks, although I personally worry (*only) about Bryce Young's size.  Either one we get, with the staff Reich has assembled here, he will get top-notch training and ALL of the Team's attention to making sure he is successful.

I can't say that about other quarterbacks we have drafted (Not even Cam Newton, because we drafted him and threw him to the wolves without so much as trying to surround him with players and coaches to help him be successful), nor can I say that about whichever quarterback we DON'T draft, because I have serious doubts that the Texans have or will put forth as much effort to train their pick as much as we will to train ours.

And another thing;  When you see an NFL Draft Prospect who has twenty minutes of "HIGHLIGHTS" in a single year, it's something incredible.  Some players play three or four years and only have ten minutes of highlights.

Here are Bryce Young's 2021 Highlights:

Here are his 2022 Highlights: