Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-26-2021, 05:26 AM -
(03-25-2021, 09:29 AM)coffee Wrote: I am completely down the middle on this.  It so easily could turn out to be that he's done as accused.  But you are right that there are also a ton of oddities about the timing, etc.  I just hope it's not a matter of whoever has the best lawyer.  Whichever side is in the right, I hope they can provide sufficient proof to clearly establish the truth.  It's nightmare to think of either side not getting justice.

Then you and I are in complete agreement.  It is very possible that he is guilty as charged.  It is also guilty that the "powers that be" have a vendetta against him.  I just find the entire timing of the whole thing to be suspicious.

What I would like to know, however, is why a "rich" professional football player would even be visiting these types of "massage parlors" in the first place. It would seem he could afford to hire a professional who would be his exclusive masseuse.
This post was last modified: 03-26-2021, 05:27 AM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conspiracy? Just hear me out here...... - by PantherFan007 - 03-26-2021, 05:26 AM