Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-15-2022, 08:59 PM -
Yeah.....maybe.

This particular rumor has been ongoing for the last four or five days. I've been ignoring it for the most part. In addition to the fact that there is nothing new here, I seriously question these "rumor mill" style articles because nothing is "attributable".  Would the Panthers 'look' at Mayfield at this point.??  Maybe.... depends on the deal. Same thing can be said about Jimmy Garoppolo.... Maybe.

These articles all 'say' the same things. The Panthers have some "urgency" because they want the new QB acquisition to "have some time in minicamp with the team.."  OH REALLY.??  I wonder if all these "fly-on-the-wall" prognosticators realize that summer camps end TOMORROW.!!  Could it happen.??  Sure...maybe.  AND...maybe not, also.

Who is this Jonathon Jones character.?? A personal "friend" of Rhule or Tepper or Fitterer.?? I seriously doubt he has any more insight (or 'inside' information..) than anyone else does. The truth is this has been floating around for days.  The different sites are just plagiarising from each other and republishing the same old crap over and over.

PANTHERS WIRE:  Panthers--Browns...Mayfield

FANSIDED: Panthers "Urgency"

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED:  Panthers/Browns Ongoing

Over and Over and OVER --- It's all the same crap.  Nothing new here. It's all just a bunch of "click bait."  Fbmad

OK--- I'm done now. Joker  Say... How is everyone doing.?? Y'all feeling' it yet.?? Football-- It's in the air.!!   Uhh.... hmm... Maybe it's not in the air.  just that idiot 'crystal ball guesser' sitting over in the corner lighting farts.
This post was last modified: 06-15-2022, 09:01 PM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS SPORTS: Per Jonathan Jones, PANTHERS RESUME TRADE TALKS WITH BROWNS - by Hobbit99 - 06-15-2022, 08:59 PM