Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-16-2022, 07:26 PM -
(06-16-2022, 01:48 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: I have honestly been done with this topic for a while.  It’s just MEH. To me.  It’s kind of sad cause I have a general apathy towards Carolina right now.  I don’t feel like there’s a real effort being put in to build a team.  I guess it’s kind of bah humbug for me.

Hey BCF...
   I too am DONE with this. The constant roiling of the waters. The constant stirring of the s*it, trying to see if its possible to make it stink any worse. There are a very few "reporters" who have an inside track....two, maybe three. That's all. And this guy ain't one of them.!!

However, I am not apathetic. I still love my Panthers....and continue to hold out hope for them every game. Also, I think Fitterer and the supporting scouts are doing a VERY good job. Overall, the roster building has been stalled a little, but I blame that on the GIANT handcuff that Tepper placed on Scott. You can't hire a GM then handcuff him to a Coach who has 'final say'.  Makes no sense.....
This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 03:20 AM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS SPORTS: Per Jonathan Jones, PANTHERS RESUME TRADE TALKS WITH BROWNS - by Hobbit99 - 06-16-2022, 07:26 PM