Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

8 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-18-2022, 05:04 AM -
MORE  SCUTTLEBUTT  ABOUT  BROWNS-PANTHERS-MAYFIELD

Well, you had to know that more of this crap would be coming. The latest of this steaming pile of 'horse exhaust' has been uttered by another fine upstanding example of journalistic integrity.....named Albert Breer. Who is Albert Breer, you ask.?? Well, I don't know. Your guess is as good as mine. Apparently, he is .... "MMQB Senior NFL Reporter" (...???..) who appeared on The Rich Eisen Show. So, there you have it. Now you know.....

Anyway, Albert Breer claims that his 'source' is indicating that the Browns "...may be willing to give Carolina half of Mayfield's money."  So now, Panthers Wire is quoting a sound bite from Albert Breer through The Rich Eisen Show about something that 'might' happen between the Browns and the Panthers over an underperforming QB named Baker Mayfield.

Yep, that sounds about right.....

So here is the link to that story as posted by Panthers Wire:  Browns--Panthers--Mayfield

Please understand this... I am NOT saying that the Panthers will or will not do a "deal" for Mayfield. I don't have enough confidence in Rhule to make that decision either way. It COULD happen. The only thing I am certain of is... I DON'T KNOW. And neither do any of these bombastic jerks who love to expound and 'hold forth' with long-winded diatribes, all in a vain attempt to hear their own head rattle.

OK. That's all for now.  More coming soon. (You can put money on that..).

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS SPORTS: Per Jonathan Jones, PANTHERS RESUME TRADE TALKS WITH BROWNS - by Hobbit99 - 06-18-2022, 05:04 AM