Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
12-29-2022, 01:12 PM -
(12-28-2022, 11:06 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 07:40 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: Me too!  You know, we really haven't heard as much as a peep from Scott Fitterer since Rhule's firing.   Huh 

Huh  So, do you think that is significant.??

I just think it's irregular at best.  All season he has been quite vocal and giving pressers and soundbytes during the Matt Rhule Era.  Not so much now, though.  The silence is almost deafening.

Perhaps he's hiding under his *** death *** until the smoke clears lol  ??? Did you mean "DESK"..???  If not... I don't know what to say.. Confused

Rolleyes [/quote]

Interesting....Mainly because we tend to 'wonder' about things I guess. I assume you are probably conversant with, or at least aware of Darin Gantt, Panthers lead writer, scribe, director, digital boss, (whatever else applies..) from Panthers Dot Com. I mention this because Gantt had cause to 'speak' to this subject a couple of days ago.  Here is what he had to say.

I am using a "screen grab" here because it's easier. Also, that means it's a "thumbnail" --- So, "clicker" it, or whatever to make it 'grow up big and strong' so it looks like a 'real' image...... Also, so you can read it....

Simplistic answer.  But....The truth is where you find it I guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: D'Onta FOREMAN NAMED NFC OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK - by Hobbit99 - 12-29-2022, 01:12 PM