Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Firstchance
Posting Freak

760 posts 85 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-03-2023, 10:13 AM -
As you all know, probably unfortunately, I have strong opinions when it comes to qb’s. There is no doubt that Levis has the size and the tools. But if one looks closely at his numbers he carries the baggage of lots of turnovers, both in interceptions and putting the ball on the ground. I personally thought he had a better 21 than he did 22. A big advantage for him is that he played in one of the most “pro like” college offenses that there is., so terminology and things like reads he might be the most versed qb in this draft. With the right coaching maybe he turns into a Phillip Rivera type qb but my guess is that ends up being another Carson Wentz who you hopes you can keep healthy. He is just no a game changer, again in my opinion. If we are going to draft a qb in the top ten they need to be that future game changer who will be with you their entire career. Hooker is that guy and probably available in second round…provided that he checks out completely from a medical standpoint…for the year after next. I still think Stroud has that possibility too but would rather have Hooker or simply do what I had to do next year to get probably five guys who could be that game changer. Enough first, shut up about qbs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: COLIN COWHERD MAKES SERIOUS CASE FOR WILL LEVIS - by Firstchance - 03-03-2023, 10:13 AM