Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,048 posts 569 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-10-2023, 06:24 AM -
(10-10-2023, 05:23 AM)BlackCatzFan Wrote: Nothing, absolutely nothing has given me hope on offense so far.  It’d be one thing if the team was lackluster, but the penalties, the lack of changing of pace, the play calling all of it points in one direction. To the coaching staff.  I’ve seen rookie HCs call a better game.  All the experience that we have, I’m just floored by us being outcoached every single game.  Our team looks severely unprepared every game.  Cover the spread?  Heck I’d just like to see us cover the edge rushers.  Bryce is getting killed, and our offensive scheme isn’t doing him any favors.

#DebbieDownerSigningOff

PREACH, brother.....

Play calling SUCKS... You know what the Height of Stupidity is..??

Doing the same thing over and over and over again --- And expecting a different result...

NOW... A lot of Bryce Young's travails fall squarely on his own shoulders.  We have a tendency to expect our "protection schemes" to give QBs all the time they WANT, instead of a short reasonable slot to throw the ball. Young takes way, WAY too much time to throw the ball. I started timing Young against the Vikings and again on Sunday against the Lions. It was disheartening, I gave it up for most of the game. Timed him in the 1st Qtr and again in the 3rd Qtr.  Bryce Young was taking an average of 4 1/2 seconds to deliver the ball. A lot of throws where he got "pressured" were 5 seconds or longer. He may have scored really well on 'standardized tests' for "processing" -- but he's NOT showing it on the field. He's going to have to speed up what he does..... Make 'good' decisions, 'quickly'.

As I said, I agree that the scheme and play-calling are abominable....
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
PANTHERS vs DOLPHINS WEEK 6 ODDS - by Hobbit99 - 10-09-2023, 10:05 PM
RE: PANTHERS vs DOLPHINS WEEK 6 ODDS - by Hobbit99 - 10-10-2023, 06:24 AM
RE: PANTHERS vs DOLPHINS WEEK 6 ODDS - by Josh21 - 10-10-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: PANTHERS vs DOLPHINS WEEK 6 ODDS - by Josh21 - 10-11-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: PANTHERS vs DOLPHINS WEEK 6 ODDS - by Josh21 - 10-14-2023, 09:30 PM
RE: PANTHERS vs DOLPHINS WEEK 6 ODDS - by Josh21 - 10-14-2023, 11:54 PM