Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-08-2023, 10:32 PM -
Thanks for the update.!!  So, it seems as if the HC was at odds with ??? over the way he was making "head-scratching decisions" and "over-tinkering" with the lineup. Hard to tell "who" is behind "what".  I went to the Charlotte FC website and they pretty much said the same thing.  It APPEARS as if the HC was flip-flopping the players around into NON-natural positions (whatever that means..??). I'm not sure because I know very little about the game or the positions of the players. You have to assume the players didn't like it very much and the red flag started waving.

As far as who made the final decision --- ¿Quien sabe?  Tepper could have had some input, or maybe not. I suspect he was "informed" at the very least.

Overall, it's a fairly 'compact' group of players. Something like 24 total (right now), at the end of the season. Probably will add some over the break and may lose some as well.  Honestly, I am at a loss over the makeup of the team and how they play, substitute, etc.... I know it's a  F A S T  game  so there must be players on and off of the field constantly. It might be fun to better understand the ins and outs, but OTOH I don't really have the time or the inclination to go into an in-depth study.  I know the makeup of the "Front Office" is a LOT different than an NFL team.!! Different positions and different titles as well.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
Tepper fires Soccer HC - by Ladypanther - 11-08-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: Tepper fires Soccer HC - by Hobbit99 - 11-08-2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Tepper fires Soccer HC - by Ladypanther - 11-08-2023, 07:25 PM
RE: Tepper fires Soccer HC - by PantherFan007 - 11-09-2023, 09:14 AM
RE: Tepper fires Soccer HC - by Hobbit99 - 11-09-2023, 09:35 AM
RE: Tepper fires Soccer HC - by Hobbit99 - 11-08-2023, 10:32 PM