EJIRO EVERO & CHRIS TABOR--TO INTERVIEW FOR HC (POSSIBLY..)
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Firstchance

716 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-13-2024, 11:27 AM -
We all want to win. Personally I think we are just so very far away of being in a position of expecting to be competitive and winning on a weekly basis. I want to be that team instead of the team that happens to be on the any given Sunday list something weird can happen.

So my question is a simple one. What is our foundation? Thanks to Fitt, we have no QB or LT the two most important positions on the offense, we are paying a RT who is decent almost 30 million, Miles Sanders was lost this year .and will cost a fortune to get rid of, Chubba is in his final year. We have technically no Burns, Luvu, Brown in his last year possibly, Horn and Jackson who spend more time on the IR instead of the field.

I I say all this because I think it will take time to rebuild that foundation and as fans we have to be patient. Which I can be if I see future success instead of just stupid moves or non moves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: EJIRO EVERO & CHRIS TABOR--TO INTERVIEW FOR HC (POSSIBLY..) - by Firstchance - 01-13-2024, 11:27 AM