Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-30-2020, 06:01 PM -
(03-29-2020, 07:53 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Probably will carry 5. Two current roster players are camp fodders. White will probably be practice squad if the others are healthy. I think the panthers started camp with like 10 last year. Don’t see it being an issue. Might even add one more for save measure.

(03-30-2020, 07:28 AM)PantherFan007 Wrote: I think Rhule and Company are "Nouveau Riche" and are going on a spending spree right now just to test the waters and see how it feels "up here in the big game".

We won't keep many WRs, as said, maybe five, but many of these we are signing now will become Camp Fodder, especially if someone spectacular falls to us in the Draft or comes into Camp and exceeds all expectations.

Well.....YES, I agree (sort of..)....
The REAL question though was about Moore and Samuel. Are we going to sacrifice either of them on the "Rebuild Alter"??? Samuel has S P E E D to burn and can operate out of the backfield. Moore, while not as fast, has great moves with the ball and his YAC are impressive. If we roster both of these guys and add in Robbie Anderson, and Pharoh Cooper.....it doesn't look like there is much room to maneuver with all the rest of them...???

Messages In This Thread
RE: WRs---How Many--++ A "controversy"..?? - by Hobbit99 - 03-30-2020, 06:01 PM