Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-04-2024, 11:31 PM -
I read this article earlier, and one thing stood out. Well, several things really.....

You know, I never understood the animosity toward Jackson. Also, I never looked up his career "stats" either.  So, I'll just go ahead and say what I'm thinking I guess..... 76 starts out of 80 games played.?? 16 out of 17 games last year. Sounds pretty darn good to me. Injured a lot.?? Nope, not really. Not ideal for certain, worse than some, but better than others. Severe injury in 2022, torn achilles.... complete comeback last year.  Even with the occasional games missed, 14 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles..??  303 tackles..??  Sounds like a pretty darn effective CB to me.

So, yes, IF the Panthers decide to release Jackson, it will undoubtedly be before the new league year starts. Saves the roster bonus...  But imagine this.... If you thought our CB room was needy LAST year, just wait until Jackson is gone.!!  Where do you find that kind of experience at a 'comfortable' pay scale..??

I don't know folks.... Sounds like a problem waiting to happen.
This post was last modified: 03-06-2024, 03:57 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS EXPECTED TO TRADE OR CUT CB DANTE JACKSON - by Hobbit99 - 03-04-2024, 11:31 PM