Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,769 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-05-2024, 02:00 AM -
(03-04-2024, 11:54 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I agree.  Like Jackson.  He’s a starter, n 28.  I’d hope an extension, or restructure.  We have enough holes, w/o adding cb.  Just my hope.  He n JC are a good pair.  Need a nickel.

YEP...

If ANY CB was underperforming, it would be Horn.  He's missed more games than he's played.  When he's on the field, he's very good. But he can't claim to be "good" if he's not playing.  Since he was drafted, the Panthers have played 51 games.  Horn has played in 22 of those games. He has missed 29 games.  That means he has missed 57% of the games -- over the first 3 years of his career.

So... Can we count on Horn to play in every game, or maybe just most games.??  The answer is obviously "NO".  So, with Horn an "unknown", and Jackson set to be "gone"...??  What exactly are we going to do for CBs this year.??  Serious Question...!!

Another question... This is "Year Four" of Horn's rookie contract. Playing like he is, what do you think the odds are that the Panthers will pick up his 5th year option..??  Next year at this time he will be out of a job, looking at Free Agency..... Unless he does something magical this year.
This post was last modified: 03-05-2024, 02:14 AM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS EXPECTED TO TRADE OR CUT CB DANTE JACKSON - by Hobbit99 - 03-05-2024, 02:00 AM