Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-06-2024, 04:55 PM -
(03-06-2024, 12:47 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: Look, I liked Horn at South Carolina, but he hasn't stayed healthy enough or played enough to warrant the money he would want to stay here.  I hope he gets healthy and stays that way for his own good, but for us, I don't see a future for him on this Team.

I am inclined to agree with you.  I am just hoping that the Panthers don't pick up the 5th yr. option.  It's coming up way too fast and there is just no time to evaluate before May 2nd.  I could see Horn sticking around if he has a decent season this year. But he has to prove that he can play without getting hurt. He absolutely MUST play way more than 50% of the games.!!!  If he stays healthy and plays decently this year, I would not be opposed to negotiating a new contract. Just NO 5th yr deal and NO guaranteed long-term deal either. He will probably want big money as you said, but I don't care.!!  NO big money deals until he has proven himself capable of staying on the field and playing like a 1st rounder.

Personally, I don't believe he can do it. He's a GOOD CB when he's on the field. He's just never on the field.  WELL...almost never.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: PANTHERS EXPECTED TO TRADE OR CUT CB DANTE JACKSON - by Hobbit99 - 03-06-2024, 04:55 PM