Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-27-2024, 07:43 PM -
(03-27-2024, 07:36 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote: I'll have to admit, I still don't really know anything about Luke Combs. I am not a music appreciator (not really anyway..). I AM a music lover. So, I'll hold off on any comments about Luke Combs.  Unknown music guy... that's all.

As far as his comments... meh..so what.??  What does he know about the Panthers.?? Is he an 'insider' of some sort.??  My guess is he's just another guy with a big mouth capitalizing on his notoriety and his music "fame". I'm not the least concerned about what Luke Combs thinks.  If he is truly a fan, he will get in line behind his team and use his soapbox for the good of the team...

I guess...???   Huh

Not at all.  Obviously you didn't listen to the interview.  Luke Combs grew up in Charlotte and was a Panthers fan from pretty much the time he was born.  He's a fan, just like us, nothing more and never tried to be.  He did play in concert last summer at the Bank of America Stadium.  And he has been to a bunch of games.

He went to Appalachian State University, and is a big App State fan as well.  

And he's hardly unknown by many, he's one of the top Country artists of the last seven or eight years.  He's very down to earth and unlike most of the "stars" out there.

If you don't care for his interest in the Panthers, and if you truly are a music lover, check out his (humorous) song, "When It Rains, It Pours" Listen to all of it, I think you'll be a fan. lol

And the little blonde he meets at Hooters at the end of the song is his wife, who he really met at Hooters lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: LUKE COMBS TALKS PANTHERS ON PAT MCAFEE SHOW - by PantherFan007 - 03-27-2024, 07:43 PM