Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-27-2024, 08:30 PM -
I think maybe you misunderstood what I was saying. OR... maybe I wan't clear. That happens some times, especially as you get older (like me..). So, for those who care..... I was not saying that Combs was not a fan.  I was just indicating that what HE had to say, was of no real importance to the direction of the Panthers, or to what anyone should think. He is just using his "bully pulpit" to influence people. Is he a true music artist.??  I don't know -- maybe.  Music is a lot like slimy, boiled okra or raw fish. Some people like and some don't.

And YES, I most certainly watched the interview all the way through, WELL... at least ONE interview, with Pat Mcafee. Combs is a "perfect match" for McAfee.  Pat McAfee is not my favorite 'personality'. He is constantly jumping around, like his ass is on fire, bouncing around, waving his arms, hollering, creating a scene. Constantly trying to make himself the center of attention even when he has a 'semi-important' guest on the show. The poor guest can't get a word in, because McAfee is always interrupting, hollering about something.... it's just too much of a "panic" for me.

What Combs had to say about Canales was one of the few comments that could be understood throughout the interview. What a mess.... It reminded me of a bunch of hormonal 18 year-old guys acting out around a bunch of girls.

What happened to a calm, question/answer type of interview.??  There are a few 'shows' out there that adhere to some small modicum of respect toward the guests and the viewers.  Pat McAfee is not one of them.

Luke Combs..???  I know nothing.  I'll take a few minutes and watch/listen for a bit.  But if the Canales comment is any indication, I will not be a Combs fan-boy.  We owe our team our respect, if nothing else.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
RE: LUKE COMBS TALKS PANTHERS ON PAT MCAFEE SHOW - by Hobbit99 - 03-27-2024, 08:30 PM