Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,029 posts 563 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-21-2020, 02:32 AM -
(04-19-2020, 10:29 PM)Scjimk Wrote: If new management can work some magic and build a killer offensive line, then we can go after Hebert. I like him too. Without bolstering a great offensive line, Panthers will be killing another good QB. 

Have to wait and see.  PART of our problem on the O-line was NOT because of the O-line.!!  Go back 3-4 years and watch how our QBs approached the passing game. Our QBs were dreadfully slow getting rid of the ball...R E A L L Y  slow.!! Invariably they got some pressure and took some sacks. They were holding the ball from 4-7 seconds (sometimes longer..)....then our O-line takes the heat for a QB "hurry" or a sack.  Now go look at the top, GOOD, QBs. From 3 to 3 1/2 seconds is what it takes (or SHOULD take..).

I have hopes that Bridgewater will move it downfield a LOT quicker. I've watched his procedure, and motion. He is quick.  With a little luck, our O-line will hold up OK. Not Pro Bowl maybe, but good enough..?????

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Souts, GM's, and Execs Rank 2020 Top QB's, NFL Draft - by Hobbit99 - 04-21-2020, 02:32 AM