Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,029 posts 563 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-21-2020, 10:26 PM -
(04-21-2020, 09:08 PM)Firstchance Wrote: If Eason is the fifth QB off the board ,  someone is getting a deal.

Not much talk about Eason.... I agree that he has some upside. Just don't know what the scouts and people who really count think. I think he probably belongs at #5 although not certain WHERE that pick falls.  The QB that really makes me wonder is Love. Right now I have him at #4, but he has tremendous upside. Needs a year or so to grow and understand how the "big boys" do it, but really has the potential to be a good one. Better than Herbert..???? Don't know. A lot depends on where he ends up.

The one who has the most to lose is Tagovailoa. Left handed, so the O-line priority will have to flip. RT becomes the "blind side" and all the blocking will change. Whatever team takes him will have some re-training to do. THAT, along with the severe injury makes him a real "red flag" for me. Even if he IS back to almost 100%, he won't be.!!  Too much mental apprehension and just plain worry for him. He'll constantly play "worried". It will take a while before he can relax and take hits... The mental game will be one of his issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Souts, GM's, and Execs Rank 2020 Top QB's, NFL Draft - by Hobbit99 - 04-21-2020, 10:26 PM