With the 7th Pick , In the 2020 Draft, The Carolina Panthers Take
Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

155 posts 17 threads Joined: Mar 2020
04-22-2020, 03:10 PM -
I hope everyone is doing well,  safe,  and getting through these crazy times.   Be Healthy.

While I am required to work at home,  what I sell is considered essential . ( sanitizers, disinfectants, toilet paper, mask, gloves etc )

So I haven't been able to pay much attention to the draft.

Who are we taking..  Who do you want us to take ?   Trading down to get more picks ? 

I'm curious to hear your thoughts.   Hurney, love or hate him, has done ok with some first round draft picks ..

Is there someone who can step in , from this draft , and take Lukes place ?  Bradberry ? 

We have so many holes to fill.  O line, ( L E F T   T A C K L E ) .. D end,,   D guards ?   Everything on the defense ??

I'm probably old fashion,,  and the current game may have passed me by,, but I feel we need a middle linebacker ..   They direct so much.. A Shut down corner can take away someone's big threat,, but  is that enough when teams send out 5 players in a pass play ..  What about a game changing DE ..    Would you dare take a   Tau at QB  with so much unknown..  ( that pick would disappoint me,, now what him win 7 super bowls lol )

I think I'm hoping for Isaiah Simmons ..

Messages In This Thread
With the 7th Pick , In the 2020 Draft, The Carolina Panthers Take - by OceanPanther - 04-22-2020, 03:10 PM