Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-23-2020, 02:19 AM -
(04-22-2020, 03:10 PM)OceanPanther Wrote: I hope everyone is doing well,  safe,  and getting through these crazy times.   Be Healthy.

I'm probably old fashion,,  and the current game may have passed me by,, but I feel we need a middle linebacker ..   They direct so much.. A Shut down corner can take away someone's big threat,, but  is that enough when teams send out 5 players in a pass play ..  What about a game changing DE ..    Would you dare take a   Tau at QB  with so much unknown..  ( that pick would disappoint me,, now what him win 7 super bowls lol )

I think I'm hoping for Isaiah Simmons ..

Let me say this about that...

Tagovaiola.will have to prove himself to me.... Recent broken hip... Prove you can take a NFL hit and get up and play. And have it happen over and over...???  I am NOT convinced.  ALSO...I am not particularly enamored with his arm strength. Maybe he won't need it..??  Who knows.  The only thing certain is he has NEVER played against this level of competition, and he is short. 

PROVE IT...shorty.!!

P.S. --- AND...He's wrong-handed.!! Whatever team prays to the Tua god....will have to re-make their offensive playbook.!!
This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 02:23 AM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the 7th Pick , In the 2020 Draft, The Carolina Panthers Take - by Hobbit99 - 04-23-2020, 02:19 AM