With the 7th Pick , In the 2020 Draft, The Carolina Panthers Take
Started by OceanPanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
OceanPanther

107 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
04-23-2020, 06:55 AM -
I should have mentioned.. I haven't seen disinfectant wipes in weeks. lol.. BUT,, some things are trickling in. We are under the Federal Mandate to follow the Homeland Security requirements . Meaning, we allot things ,, meaning,, Hospitals, and Military first and then down the food chain. I have had some hotels and property management receive the EPA approve Covid 19 disinfectants. That's good.
Serious story. Day Cares are essential. Dr' Nurses, first responders, etc. all need day care.. they are essential if they follow sticker guidelines. So one calls me asking about a certain soap. I told them we had over 100 cases.. the next day he ordered... there was ZERO .. UNC Hospitals and Navy Hospital / Camp Lejuene , and another , ordered.. Yes, they got it.. And that's what we want.

It's crazy times. To this day, I have no idea why the rush,/ run, on toilet paper. Makes no sense. By the way.. most of the toilet paper I sell, you don't want.. Think rest area , or state contract

Be Safe Everyone .

Hobbit99 Wrote:Hey OP... Glad to see you joining in.!!

Say,  I need some of them mask thingies and maybe some of them special 'condom style' gloves. (You know the ones.... Thin and sensitive, snug fitting, and PROTECTIVE..!!!).  Could also use some disinfectant wipes.....
Let me know when you can hook me up.!!! I got lotsa dollars to spend--I turned my pocket out the other day and found four, FOUR, pitchers of Washington.!! Extra ones mind you. I'm willing to part with half of 'em if you got the goods.....

The first week of March lol,,, I was able to actually help some out..  Not since then though..  I haven't seen wipes or mask since this all started. Sanitizer is beginning to show up , but goes out just as fast.. 

Hobbit,,  you find a picture of Lincoln and we'll talk LOL.. just kidding..
This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 07:01 AM by OceanPanther.

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the 7th Pick , In the 2020 Draft, The Carolina Panthers Take - by OceanPanther - 04-23-2020, 06:55 AM