Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

21 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-20-2024, 10:30 AM -
(05-19-2024, 08:11 AM)Ladypanther Wrote: Yea...right now it is fun to be positive because we can.

One thing in our favor though.....this D is not starting over...the coaches and the plan continued from last year.  Returning players on that side of the ball are not having to learn a new D.  The D played pretty well..especially considering the injuries piled up and Evero had a MASH unit.  I was impressed how he handled that.  The D just needed the offense to score some points.....and to stay on the field a while. (Panthers lost 4 games by 3 points and one game by 7.  Last game was 9-0)

If Cananles can improve the offense...the Panthers will surprise some people.  I am excited about our rookie TE and our new receiver room.

Agreed, and not only do I believe he will improve the Offense, he has been paying particular attention to Special Teams.  There was an article last week about the first day of Rookie Camp where Canales had Xavier Legette working with Special Teams as a gunner so he can understand that "any any time you might be called upon", and to know what goes into it if he is called upon.

I have never been high on young coaches, but after all the "older coaches" we've had, I think some young and fresh ideas might just be what we need to move forward.
This post was last modified: 05-20-2024, 10:34 AM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CAROLINA PANTHERS 2024 SEASON SCHEDULE - by PantherFan007 - 05-20-2024, 10:30 AM