Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
06-15-2023, 01:26 AM -
As OTAs & Minicamp draw to a close, the Panthers are preparing for a break before Training Camp. With the trip to Spartanburg looming next month, and the oppressive heat that goes with it, the players will take a few weeks to solidify their knowledge of the playbook, study, workout, and get some needed rest both physically and mentally.

Although the actual Training Camp dates have not yet been announced, we know it will start with rookies arriving a little before the vets. I'm sure we'll get a camp "schedule' before too long, but expect it to get ramped up along about the last week of July. Camp goes for about two weeks and will end with joint practices with the NY Jets just before the Jets and the Panthers meet for the first pre-season game at BofA on August 12th.

"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

06-15-2023, 01:29 AM -
Frank Reich again....

OTAs & Minicamp are finished.  Next stop = Spartanburg in July....

Hobbit99
Posting Freak

06-15-2023, 04:13 PM -
(06-15-2023, 01:26 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote: As OTAs & Minicamp draw to a close, the Panthers are preparing for a break before Training Camp. With the trip to Spartanburg looming next month, and the oppressive heat that goes with it....

Although the actual Training Camp dates have not yet been announced, we know it will start with rookies arriving a little before the vets. I'm sure we'll get a camp "schedule' before too long, but expect it to get ramped up along about the last week of July.

Well, It's official.... Training Camp dates have now been announced... All I had to do was complain about "no dates yet..." and they magically appear.!! Bag

See here for dates:  Panthers Training Camp Dates