Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,763 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-06-2024, 10:20 PM -
Here is HC Dave Canales with a fairly detailed sit-down interview with Kay Adams in Panther Stadium. The more I see of this guy, the more I like him.  If he can produce anywhere near a coherent TEAM, I will be satisfied.

"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

03-06-2024, 10:24 PM -
Here is a second iteration from Kay Adams as she interviews Luke Kuechly in Panther Stadium.  Gosh, I wish we still had Luke.  What a tremendous football player. One of a kind.

Hobbit99
Posting Freak

03-06-2024, 11:09 PM -
AND —- Just because I know everyone here is a fan …… Here is Kay with Nicole Tepper

Ladypanther

481 posts 77 threads Joined: Oct 2023
03-07-2024, 08:46 AM -
Agree, Canales seems impressive.  I too am liking him. I want to believe we have found our coach for the long haul.

Luke is Luke and is always great.  I miss that guy.  He is special.  Back in the day when he was playing and I was going to games...I always took binoculars. When the D was on the field I watched Luke presnap.  He was so busy.  He moved players around and almost all the time the play went in the direction he had moved guys to.

The is the 1st time I have heard Nicole speak. She needs some work.  Some grammar mistakes.  And in 6 years of owning the team all she has to be most proud of is bringing concerts to the stadium?  It is worrisome that she has input into or is making some team decisions. On the positive side, she did seem pleasant.

Thanks for the videos Hobs.