Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

5 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-24-2021, 11:00 AM -
Now it is up to 16 cases of sexual assault against Texans Quarterback Deshaun Watson.   That makes sixteen completely different women who, all at once, decide to "come forward" with the same allegations against him.

Am I discounting the seriousness of those charges?  Not at all. 

I am a firm believer that women have long been discounted when stepping forward with allegations after being sexually assaulted.

That having been said, however, I find it odd that all of these "massage parlor women" are suddenly coming forth with the same allegations against Watson at the same time he has demanded a trade from his team, yet the Texans have told him that is not an option. Then he says he will sit out the season if he isn't traded.

So.  Where stand we?  Nobody seems willing to budge.

Oh wait...... let's toss a few dollars out for a bunch of low class people to make some allegations against him..... that'll teach him, won't it?

As I said, just playing the devil's advocate here.  I mean, seriously.  Did he just get hornicated all of a sudden and go around assaulting massage parlor ladies, or did it happen over a period of time and nobody said anything until the first person hired a lawyer?

What say you?

https://www.nfl.com/news/deshaun-watson-...-statement
This post was last modified: 03-24-2021, 11:02 AM by PantherFan007.
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-25-2021, 09:29 AM -
I am completely down the middle on this. It so easily could turn out to be that he's done as accused. But you are right that there are also a ton of oddities about the timing, etc. I just hope it's not a matter of whoever has the best lawyer. Whichever side is in the right, I hope they can provide sufficient proof to clearly establish the truth. It's nightmare to think of either side not getting justice.
PantherFan007
Administrator

03-26-2021, 05:26 AM -
(03-25-2021, 09:29 AM)coffee Wrote: I am completely down the middle on this.  It so easily could turn out to be that he's done as accused.  But you are right that there are also a ton of oddities about the timing, etc.  I just hope it's not a matter of whoever has the best lawyer.  Whichever side is in the right, I hope they can provide sufficient proof to clearly establish the truth.  It's nightmare to think of either side not getting justice.

Then you and I are in complete agreement.  It is very possible that he is guilty as charged.  It is also guilty that the "powers that be" have a vendetta against him.  I just find the entire timing of the whole thing to be suspicious.

What I would like to know, however, is why a "rich" professional football player would even be visiting these types of "massage parlors" in the first place. It would seem he could afford to hire a professional who would be his exclusive masseuse.
This post was last modified: 03-26-2021, 05:27 AM by PantherFan007.
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-30-2021, 12:40 PM -
Is Cuomo a conspiracy as well?
PantherFan007
Administrator

03-31-2021, 06:52 PM -
(03-30-2021, 12:40 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Is Cuomo a conspiracy as well?

Could be.  I heard he wanted to be traded to Seattle. lol Tongue
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-01-2021, 10:18 AM -
Lol, good one!