Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-18-2021, 06:53 PM -
"We need to RECLAIM BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM"

He is giving away 50 game tickets to people who have never been to a game, and when asked about Ron Rivera and Sunday's game, Cam said, "It ain't about him or me.  It's about the team and getting a win.  But he knows how I feel about him, and he knows what to expect on Sunday, because I am bringing it". 

This might be the best interview Cam has ever given.  

This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 04:59 AM by PantherFan007.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,193 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-18-2021, 11:11 PM -
We do need to. Too many opposing fans in the stand.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-19-2021, 02:25 PM -
(11-18-2021, 06:53 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: "We need to RECLAIM BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM"

He is giving away 50 game tickets to people who have never been to a game, and when asked about Ron Rivera and Sunday's game, Cam said, "It ain't about him or me.  It's about the team and getting a win.  But he knows how I feel about him, and he knows what to expect on Sunday, because I am bringing it". 

Agreed.... You are correct about the interview. Probably Cam's best. For certain, it's the best I'VE SEEN.!!

I really don't care about the tickets thing. That's just Cam being Cam,  "making hay".... Staying in the spotlight. Did you notice how he kept bringing it up, mentioning how HE was giving away tickets, and how HE was trying to "help"..... Even worked it into the questioning several times. The "brag" was just too much.---SMFH--- BUT....doesn't really matter. If he's doing it, then good. Cam isn't going to WIN ANY GAME. Cam hopefully will help the team. As long as he PLAYS football and HELPS the TEAM..... I'm a HAPPY CAMPER.!!
CoolDance Thumbsup
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-19-2021, 03:06 PM -
(11-19-2021, 02:25 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 06:53 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: "We need to RECLAIM BANK OF AMERICA STADIUM"

Agreed.... You are correct about the interview. Probably Cam's best. For certain, it's the best I'VE SEEN.!!

I really don't care about the tickets thing. That's just Cam being Cam,  "making hay".... Staying in the spotlight. Did you notice how he kept bringing it up, mentioning how HE was giving away tickets, and how HE was trying to "help"..... Even worked it into the questioning several times. The "brag" was just too much.---SMFH--- BUT....doesn't really matter. If he's doing it, then good. Cam isn't going to WIN ANY GAME. Cam hopefully will help the team. As long as he PLAYS football and HELPS the TEAM..... I'm a HAPPY CAMPER.!!
CoolDance Thumbsup

Yep, that did wear on me a bit.  I have always been of the mindset that the best and most sincere acts are done under cover of anonymity.

And yeah, I think Cam already HAS lifted the Team's overall morale. The entire team seems pumped.
This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 03:10 PM by PantherFan007.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
11-19-2021, 05:15 PM -
(11-19-2021, 03:06 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 02:25 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:

CoolDance Thumbsup

Yep, that did wear on me a bit.  I have always been of the mindset that the best and most sincere acts are done under cover of anonymity.

And yeah, I think Cam already HAS lifted the Team's overall morale.  The entire team seems pumped.

Yep...You got it.  Perfectly stated.