Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,765 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-17-2022, 01:40 AM -
If you haven't heard enough speculation about what the Panthers are going to do in a couple of weeks, here is a little more. For the last month or six weeks the know-it-alls have been blindly broadcasting exactly what the Panthers ARE going to do AND what the Panthers SHOULD do instead. All of which (frankly..) makes very little sense IMHO. Now it appears that the 'magnificent men in their guessing machines' have decided to take up another direction for the Panthers. Well.....maybe.??

The most recent palaver is slightly more in tune with reality I think. With eleven days to go before "The Draft", rumors are swirling about the Panthers......wait for it......'TRADING BACK"!!!  Goodness gracious, how did those guys get so smart so quickly.??  Now, to be truthful, I don't know what the Panthers are going to do in the draft. But of course, neither do they.  So I guess we're all about equal when it comes to gazing into the crystal depths.

Here are a couple of quick 'bones' that have been thrown out to the trade gods...

NBC Sports Edge:  Fitterer "thinks' about trading back in the 1st round.

Panthers Wire:  1st. round 'Trade Down' options

Yahoo Sports:  Hold (Stay..)  OR Trade.???

Panthers Wire: THE Conversation---Possibilities and Partners