SEAN PAYTON---WHAT IS HAPPENING---THE FUTURE..???
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,699 posts 497 threads Joined: Dec 2019
07-24-2022, 12:07 AM -
Since our Board "went down" a while back....OR the software was upgraded (changed..??).... OR whatever happened..???

There has been absolutely no traffic in  the NFC South Forum.  I'm sort of ambivalent about it, to tell the truth, but I thought I would post this stuff over here, instead of cluttering up the "Panthers" Forum area.  There has been a little interesting talk recently that could impact the Panthers...maybe..??
Anyway, I think we are all aware that Sean Payton has "retired" from his position as Head Coach of the NO Saints. It truly was a bit of a surprise considering that he is still fairly young (at least for a Head Coach..).

Anyway, there has been a little talk about Payton returning to the Head Coaching ranks. And there has been more talk about how his retirement will affect the Saints and the rest of the NFC South.  So, here are a couple of offerings along those lines....

CAT SCRATCH READER (CSR):  Saints--Bucs--And The Sean Payton Question

CAT SCRATCH READER (CSR):  Sean Payton--And Will He Return To Coaching..??
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,699 posts 497 threads Joined: Dec 2019
07-25-2022, 06:12 PM -
Where there's smoke..???  (There is fire--- Is it true..??)

More talk today about the Bucs and there new Head Coach, Todd Bowles. At this point, Bowles, not even into his FIRST season with the Bucs yet.  Already the fans down there and some of the Bucs "staff" as well are saying (predicting..) that he won't last and that his successor has already been chosen.

You guessed it.... Sean Payton. Payton, who 'retired' from coaching with the NO Saints, has supposedly indicated an 'interest' in returning to NFL coaching.   Joker

Here you go as reported on MSN..

ALL BUCS (Fan Nation): Sean Payton In Line To Be Bucs Next Head Coach