QB DISCUSSION TIME--WHAT TO DO--WHAT'S NEXT..??
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

32 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
03-25-2022, 12:45 AM -
(03-24-2022, 06:43 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 06:17 AM)Hobbit99 Wrote: It looks like Rhule visited all three of the Pro Days this week. I know he was at Pickett's, Willis',and Corral's. I don't know if there are any more this week or not.

If I am not mistaken, Matt Rhule is the only head coach to attend all three's Pro Days.

Could be correct....

The one QB I'm really interested in seeing (or..) hearing about is Carson Strong out of Nevada. He's looking now to be a 2nd to 3rd round pick. Supposed to have the best live arm in the draft. Because of some injury stuff, he has been shuttled downward in the draft class. Somewhat less mobile than some of the others... (Injuries..??). He will probably be a backup in the beginning and move to a QB1 with a year or two of work. He apparently had an arthroscopic knee done and played all last year with a brace. Didn't have a lot of "drive off of his right leg but still completed over 70% of his passes for over 4100 yards. He could be a terrific QB in a year or two with some more recovery and rehab. Looks to have a lot of upside if he stays healthy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: QB DISCUSSION TIME--WHAT TO DO--WHAT'S NEXT..?? - by Hobbit99 - 03-25-2022, 12:45 AM