QB DISCUSSION TIME--WHAT TO DO--WHAT'S NEXT..??
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

32 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,770 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-10-2022, 12:25 PM -
(04-09-2022, 11:50 PM)Josh21 Wrote: I really don’t want a qb at 6.  If we trade way back maybe in round 2.  I’m not sold on the top 3.  Wilis may b great.  That’s it.  Like the top 3 t’s.  Even a de if they fall.  If top 3 t’s go we might get out.  If somebody’s jonesing for a qb, so b it.  I want one of those t’s.  Neal, eckwonu, n cross.  Penning later in the 1st

Agreed... 
I think Penning may go higher than folks believe.  As I've said several times, I am NOT in favor of any of these QBs this year as a 1st round pick.  However... I DO believe that QBs will be taken 1st round. I AM in favor of trading back this year...IF POSSIBLE.
If we can trade back, get at least two picks (a 2nd and a 3rd..), then our draft will be immeasurably better, no matter who we pick. I want an OT (preferably a LT..), and a DE/Edge Rusher. Other than that..... I want the best available on the board. IF we pick a QB....then I want it LATER in the 1st, or the 2nd, OR the 3rd. NOT high in the 1st.!!!!!

Of course, I have no illusions that anyone cares what I think. They are supposed to know a lot more than I do.
This post was last modified: 04-10-2022, 12:27 PM by Hobbit99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: QB DISCUSSION TIME--WHAT TO DO--WHAT'S NEXT..?? - by Hobbit99 - 04-10-2022, 12:25 PM