• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

11 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,158 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-04-2022, 03:52 PM -
(10-04-2022, 03:37 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 03:17 PM)BlackCatzFan Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 02:57 PM)Hobbit99 Wrote: You know, this is a pretty fair analogy.  Doing the same thing over and over, and hoping for a different result. Not exactly the best idea.....

It honestly reminds me of when I had soldiers who’d show up to the field, and not bring a tent or sleeping bag.

I retired from the Army. Spent a LOT of time in the forests and mountains of Germany, back in the day.... Before your time I'm sure. Back in the days before the wall came down.  In the days when REFORGER was still a "thing."  In the days before 8th ID retired their colors....

As an AH pilot, I saw a lot of stupid stuff. On a "stupid scale", what we're seeing here today is just a "moment in time."  This too shall pass......

He was actually conceived in Germany right after I came back from Reforger '87 Big Grin Both of his sisters were born in Germany, but he was born stateside.

My OPFOR Team was the first to shoot down a Cobra lol.  (Okay, we didn't shoot it down, it made an emergency landing in the snow and we all rushed out and claimed victory)  Big Grin

You ever spend any time at Finthen Army Airfield?  I was at McCully Barracks, Lee Barracks in Mainz, Camp Pieri, Weisbaden, Gibbs Kaserne, Frankfurt, and did some *special duty* at Drake-Edwards Kaserne working for V Corps. 

I did some undercover work with CID, but that's all classified lol

Joker
This post was last modified: 10-04-2022, 03:54 PM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My bold prediction: Baker benched after next game - by PantherFan007 - 10-04-2022, 03:52 PM