Started by PantherFan007

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

21 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-22-2020, 08:12 PM -
(01-22-2020, 07:53 PM)iiwii Wrote: Now, I could get excited over any one of these picks.  I like Lamb and seem to remember a certain WR here who used to block people out like that.  lol  You know the one... Heck Lamb might actually make Kyle Allen a decent option for us.

Derick Brown looks like what we didn't have all year.  Yeah, him and KK would be nasty.  He would look right at home in the Black and Blue.

The QB is interesting, but I do think we have to really hit it on the first two picks.  He might be fine, but with the uncertainty we had (have) at QB this year, not knowing if Cam will be coming back or not, I think adding another question mark at QB won't happen.

Brady said we are going to score a lot of points and win a lot of games.  They want to build a high powered offense.  I would bet on a play maker like Lamb first.  This draft should be fun for us.

MOOOOOSE!!!! Big Grin

What has been gnawing at the back of my mind is if Brady thinks he can fix Kyle Allen's fumble problem and foregoes drafting a quarterback with Will Grier in the wings. Rhule likes Grier, and I have heard him say twice, "Yeah the last time I saw that guy (Grier), he was hanging thirty on me" (or some embarrassing number). Kyle has a great arm, but with the poor offensive line this year, even Cam couldn't have done any better.
This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 08:21 PM by PantherFan007.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RANKING 'EM - 2020 Potential First Round Draft Picks - Panthers - by PantherFan007 - 01-22-2020, 08:12 PM