Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,001 posts 559 threads Joined: Dec 2019
07-22-2024, 06:28 PM -
***I WILL TRY TO KEEP THIS CURRENT WITH THE LATEST ROSTER MOVES***

Seven Panthers have been placed on "lists" prior to Camp. One is on the NFI list (Non-Football Injury) and six more on the PUP list (Physically Unable to Perform). Both of these lists are considered to be "active" because players can be brought back at any time. 

Jonathon Brooks (RB), was placed on the NFI list. Because his injury (ACL..!!!) happened while in college, before his NFL contract, he was eligible for the NFI list. I'm not sure what exactly the reasoning is, or if there is a benefit from the NFI list over the PUP list. Maybe I'll try to look that up..... maybe.

The other six are all on the PUP list. LBs Amare Barno and DJ Wonnum, OT Yosh Nijman, and WR Jalen Coker were placed on the list on Friday. On Saturday, two more were added to the PUP list. WR Cam Simms and CB Chau Smith-Wade.

Hard to tell exactly what all of this means. Have to wait and see I guess.  I know three of these were sort of expected. Both Amare Barno and Jonathon Brooks were expected to be not available early because of ACL injuries. DJ Wonnum was also expected to be rehabbing early in camp.  Hopefully they'll all be ready to go (at least mostly ready..) before camp winds up. Maybe see some snaps in pre-season..??

Seven Panthers Listed - Delayed Activity
This post was last modified: 07-25-2024, 03:51 PM by Hobbit99.
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"

Messages In This Thread
ROSTER MOVES - ALL OF THE LATEST -- CURRENT INFO - by Hobbit99 - 07-22-2024, 06:28 PM