Started by iiwii

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12 posts in this topic
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,157 posts 707 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-16-2020, 01:00 PM -
They finally announced it, amidst the hooplah about Luke.

https://www.panthers.com/news/joe-brady-...oordinator

But I refuse to believe that our Offense is changing its name from the Big Uglies to the Brady Bunch lol Tongue
Firstchance

715 posts 81 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-16-2020, 09:03 PM -
Yes, he was a low level assistant with the Saints... actually meant to include that! Included is from an article when he left the Saints to join LSU

A year ago, LSU's 30-year-old passing game coordinator was an unknown offensive assistant in New Orleans, a position that Brady himself described as being "an assistant to an assistant," where he'd never called a play before
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
01-17-2020, 03:50 AM -
(01-16-2020, 09:03 PM)Firstchance Wrote: Yes, he was a low level assistant with the Saints... actually meant to include that! Included is from an article when he left the Saints to join LSU

A year ago, LSU's 30-year-old passing game coordinator was an unknown offensive assistant in New Orleans, a position that Brady himself described as being "an assistant to an assistant," where he'd never called a play before

Okay. What he ACTUALLY did there may be subject to interpretation (including his own...). Fact remains, he has some NFL level experience. Regardless of whether or not he 'called plays', he took part in planning, scheming, watching, listening, learning..... That is how advancement occurs in this league. Everyone starts somewhere. He's been around a little, especially considering he is only 30 y.o.  Bottom line = If Rhule thinks he has "the right stuff", then I guess we'll see how it all translates in real time.

I said it previously, and here it is again. With Luke (and others...) departing, this makeover/rebuild will NOT happen overnight. I am anxious to see WHAT Rhule puts in place, and how the players react. Results this coming year will probably be a mish-mash of excitement tempered with a dose of reality. Depending on our QB situation (and THAT will be a BIG question...), we could win quite a few----- or maybe not. A zero or one win season COULD happen. I don't think it will, but it could.!

(01-16-2020, 01:00 PM)PantherFan007 Wrote: They finally announced it, amidst the hooplah about Luke.

https://www.panthers.com/news/joe-brady-...oordinator

But I refuse to believe that our Offense is changing its name from the Big Uglies to the Brady Bunch lol Tongue

YOU are funny.!!!!!    Thumbsup Biggrin
This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 03:52 AM by Hobbit99.