QB DISCUSSION TIME--WHAT TO DO--WHAT'S NEXT..??
Started by Hobbit99

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

32 posts in this topic
coffee

238 posts 24 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-11-2022, 08:47 PM -
Hey, Hobbit. Good to talk with you. Yeah, I've been a combo of massively busy and horribly deflated by our team. Made it hard to want to talk football. Nice to see you trudging through anyway!

It just looks like they have Darnold terrified to throw. Does it look that way to you? I see so many other QBs step, step, pass. He's more like step, step, "Oh, can't go there," "Dear God, can't go there either!," "Better check down to my ... crap, CMC's on the sideline!" "I'll just chunk it." I really don't think our receivers are so bad that they can't get open at all. I know Rhule beat it into him that he needs to not throw INTs. But I think that backfired with CMC out. Between that and our receding O-line, he just made all these panicky throws. If we get CMC back it'll help, but I kinda wish they would let him step, step, pass and see how it goes if he tries trusting himself some again.

Whatever the case, at the moment I'm sure not convinced he'll be the answer even with CMC and a line. Still, I don't think we fix anything unless we fix the rest of the team first. So, I want BPA no matter what, and I hope BPA is a LT, but I'll be happy with whatever it is if it really is BPA.
Josh21
Posting Freak

1,192 posts 63 threads Joined: Dec 2019
04-18-2022, 11:13 PM -
Please don’t draft a qb at 6. Please don’t trade for jimmy g, or baker. Please n thanks.

Top 3 It/bpa at six. Or trade back for more.
This post was last modified: 04-18-2022, 11:17 PM by Josh21.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

2,764 posts 503 threads Joined: Dec 2019
05-01-2022, 09:53 AM -
(04-18-2022, 11:13 PM)Josh21 Wrote: Please don’t draft a qb at 6.  Please don’t trade for jimmy g, or baker.  Please n thanks.

Top 3 It/bpa at six.  Or trade back for more.

Hey Josh.... Looks like you got your wish..!!!  1st LT @ #6 (GREAT deal..). AND... No Garoppolo or Mayfield (at least so far..).

Now lets hope these guys settle in and no more of our guys run afoul of the law. Three this year is enough.!!