Started by Ladypanther

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
Ladypanther

650 posts 130 threads Joined: Oct 2023
10-08-2024, 10:08 AM -
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/20...ired-jets/

The New York Jets, off to a disappointing start this season in quarterback Aaron Rodgers’s return from injury, fired Robert Saleh as their coach Tuesday. The move was confirmed by a person familiar with the situation.

The Jets have a record of 2-3 and have lost two straight games, including a 23-17 defeat to the Minnesota Vikings Sunday in London. Rodgers mostly has struggled after missing all but four offensive snaps of last season because of a torn Achilles’ tendon in his left leg suffered in his debut for the franchise.
Hobbit99
Posting Freak

3,057 posts 570 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-08-2024, 01:55 PM -
(10-08-2024, 10:08 AM)Ladypanther Wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/20...ired-jets/

The New York Jets, off to a disappointing start this season in quarterback Aaron Rodgers’s return from injury, fired Robert Saleh as their coach Tuesday. The move was confirmed by a person familiar with the situation.

The Jets have a record of 2-3 and have lost two straight games, including a 23-17 defeat to the Minnesota Vikings Sunday in London. Rodgers mostly has struggled after missing all but four offensive snaps of last season because of a torn Achilles’ tendon in his left leg suffered in his debut for the franchise.

Yeah, I saw that. HC fired 5 games into the season. Sounds familiar, doesn't it.... I guess Tepper isn't the only owner with a short "allowance" for bumbling HCs. Although, truthfully, I figured the Jets would work it out.

Guess not...
Whistling
"A Reasoned Response From A Reasonable Mind"
PantherFan007
Administrator

2,352 posts 758 threads Joined: Dec 2019
10-13-2024, 08:00 AM -
I saw that yesterday and thought, "I guess Tepper set a precedent".